Payment Options And Easy Financing For Your Air Conditioning & Heating Services In Vero Beach
Our air conditioning company offers you payment plans and easy financing options to help you with your budgeting. When you have sudden unexpected air conditioning or heating break downs, you can have peace of mind knowing that the costs can be financed.
Financing for your air conditioning and heating services or equipment has never been easier than with Star Quality Air Conditioning! With 15 minutes of your time to fill out a simple, one page application, you can receive a generous line of credit to make improving the comfort of your home affordable.
With the various financing options we have to fit your needs, you are only one step away from cool peace of mind. Our financing is handled by American General and is only available to residents of Florida.
Q & A Facts About Our Financing Options
- Q. Do you accept credit cards?
- A. For your convenience we accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Q. Is there an application fee?
- A. No, there are no application fees of any kind.
- Q. Is there a penalty if I pay the balance off early?
- A. No, our loans have no pre-payment penalty.
- Q. Can I get a credit limit for an amount greater than the investment price?
- A. Yes, credit limits can be given up to $20,000.
- Q. Why not use one of my lower interest rate credit cards?
- A. Low rate credit cards are rarely as good as they seem. Most credit cards have a "Universal Default" clause built in: If the customer is late on ANY bill, even if they are current on that particular card, the credit card company can raise the rate to the default APR (usually 29.99% or more). They can also do this if they feel the customer has taken on too much debt (even if current). And most "fixed rate" credit cards can raise the rate at any time for any reason as long as they provide a 15 day written notice to the customers. Even if you have a credit card with a lower rate, that does not make it a "better rate".
Contact us today for more information on receiving a free system evaluation when you use our financing!